What is the Cannabis Awareness Hub?
The Cannabis Awareness Hub is an online programme that increases knowledge about cannabis and its impact, and improves motivation to monitor, address and reduce usage.
What makes this intervention premium?
This intervention offers subscribing organisations:
- CBT and Strength based interventions
- Complete customisation including: logos, colours and fonts.
- Bespoke amends to reflect local requirements
- Live time management reporting.
How does it work?
Our programmes have been carefully designed to cater for all learning styles. We achieved this by including into our programmes:
- Audio bars for those with reading difficulties
- Visual content such as videos and diagrams
- Written instructions
- Case examples
- Skills practice
- Downloadable content.
What topics does it cover?
Our Premium Cannabis Hub helps people with:
- What is Cannabis and how does it affect us
- The General Effects of Cannabis
- Cannabis and Mental Health
- Cannabis and Physical Health
- Cannabis, Addiction and Tolerance
- Cannabis and the Law
- Cannabis and Peer Pressure
- Staying off Cannabis
Does the Hub offer any more support?
In addition to a structured programme outlined above, users can also access:
- 24 hours a day email support service
- Useful Videos
- Downloadable content including exercises and information.
How effective are the programmes?
IC LTD are the only company that have tested CCBT based approaches with an offender population in England and the Isle of Man. To date our average results have been:
- 71% showed a positive change in pre and post questionnaire scoring (measuring change in thinking and attitudes)
- 78% of users would recommend it
- 73% of users report that they found it useful.
What happens when you finish the programme?
When the user finishes the programme, a post programme report measuring any changes is sent to the email address that has been provided. This will also include all the information input into the programme.
At the end of the programme, the user will also be able to download a certificate of completion and access all the worksheets from all the sessions for a period of 6 months (from the point of completion).