The Wellbeing Hub
What is the Wellbeing Hub?
This Hub not only provides an online structured CBT programme to help tackle low mood and anxiety but it also offers users 24 hours a day 7 days a week support from qualified professionals.
How does it work?
Our programmes have been carefully designed to cater for all learning styles. We achieved this by including into our programmes:
– Audio bars for those with reading difficulties
– Visual content such as videos and diagrams
– Written instructions
– Case examples
– Skills practice
– Downloadable content
What topics does it cover?
Our Wellbeing Hub helps people with:
– Coping with Worry and Low Mood
– Addressing Low Self Esteem
– Introducing Mindfulness
– Dealing with Negative Feelings
– Coping with Stress
– Relaxation Skills
– Improving Physical Health
– Improving Sleep
– Developing a Healthy Mind
– Visualisation Skills and Improving Work / Life Balance.
Does the Wellbeing Hub offer any more support?
In addition to a structured programme outlined above, users can also access:
– 24 hours a day email support service provided by highly qualified counsellors
– Useful Videos about coping with problems such as depression and anxiety
– Downloadable content including exercises and information.
How effective are the programmes?
IC LTD are the only company that have tested CCBT based approaches with an offender population in England and the Isle of Man. To date our average results have been:
– 71% showed a positive change in pre and post questionnaire scoring (measuring change in thinking and attitudes)
– 78% of users would recommend it
– 73% of users report that they found it useful.
What happens when you finish the programme?
When the user finishes the programme, a post programme report measuring any changes is sent to the email address that has been provided. This will also include all the information input into the programme.
At the end of the programme, the user will also be able to download a certificate of completion and access all the worksheets from all the sessions for a period of 6 months (from the point of completion).Access this programme