What is the Careers Hub?
This Hub provides an online structured programme to support individuals to tackle the start of their careers and support them in applying for jobs and attending interviews.
How does it work?
Our programmes have been carefully designed to cater for all learning styles. We achieved this by including into our programmes:
- Audio bars for those with reading difficulties
- Visual content such as videos and diagrams
- Written instructions
- Case examples
- Skills practice
- Downloadable content.
What topics does it cover?
This Hub users with:
- Developing your knowledge about different job types, qualifications, CV’s and applying for jobs
- Gives you opportunities to test your understanding of the different topics
- Develop new skills to help you in your future job searching and careers
To do all this, simply work through the 10 sessions and complete all the exercises. Please note that you cannot move to the next session without completing all of the exercises.
Does the Hub offer any more support?
In addition to a structured programme outlined above, users can also access:
- 24 hours a day email support service
- Useful Videos
- Downloadable content including exercises and information.
How effective are the programmes?
RSMS (formerly IC LTD) are the only company that have tested CCBT based approaches with an offender population in England and the Isle of Man. To date our average results have been:
- 71% showed a positive change in pre and post questionnaire scoring (measuring change in thinking and attitudes)
- 78% of users would recommend it
- 73% of users report that they found it useful.
What happens when you finish the programme?
When the user finishes the programme, a post programme report measuring any changes is sent to the email address that has been provided. This will also include all the information input into the programme.