What is the Strengths Based Hub?
This Hub provides an online structured CBT programme to support individuals to recognise their own strengths and skills, and improve on these in order to develop and maintain a positive identity. it also offers users 24 hours a day 7 days a week support from qualified professionals.
How does it work?
Our programmes have been carefully designed to cater for all learning styles. We achieved this by including into our programmes:
- Audio bars for those with reading difficulties
- Visual content such as videos and diagrams
- Written instructions
- Case examples
- Skills practice
- Downloadable content.
What topics does it cover?
Our Strengths -Based Hub helps people with:
- Recognising and increasing motivation levels
- Goal setting
- Identifying personal strengths
- Exploring the impact of thoughts and beliefs
- Thinking about our identity
- Building a positive support network
- Perspective changing skills
- Managing difficult emotions
- Dealing with conflict
- Mindfulness skills.
Does the Strengths-Based Hub offer any more support?
In addition to a structured programme outlined above, users can also access:
- 24 hours a day email support service
- Useful Videos about goal setting and mindfulness
- Downloadable content including exercises and information.
How effective are the programmes?
IC LTD are the only company that have tested CCBT based approaches with an offender population in England and the Isle of Man. To date our average results have been:
- 71% showed a positive change in pre and post questionnaire scoring (measuring change in thinking and attitudes)
- 78% of users would recommend it
- 73% of users report that they found it useful.
What happens when you finish the programme?
When the user finishes the programme, a post programme report measuring any changes is sent to the email address that has been provided. This will also include all the information input into the programme.
Want to access this programme?