The Education and Employment Hub
What is the Education and Employment Hub?
The Education and Employment Hub is an online programme that helps you:
- Identify what you would like to achieve, either within education or employment
- Set goals
- Identify the steps needed to achieve your goals
- Improve your confidence in order to achieve your goals
- Learn tips for writing a CV
- Improves your interview skills.
How does it work?
Our programmes have been carefully designed to cater for all learning styles. We achieved this by including into our programmes:
- Audio bars for those with reading difficulties
- Visual content such as videos and diagrams
- Written instructions
- Case examples
- Skills practice
- Downloadable content.
How effective are the programmes?
IC LTD are the only company that have tested CCBT based approaches with an offender population in England and the Isle of Man. To date our average results have been:
- 71% showed a positive change in pre and post questionnaire scoring (measuring change in thinking and attitudes)
- 78% of users would recommend it
- 73% of users report that they found it useful.
What happens when you finish the programme?
When the user finishes the programme, a post programme report measuring any changes is sent to the email address that has been provided. This will also include all the information input into the programme.
At the end of the programme, the user will also be able to download a certificate of completion and access all the worksheets from all the sessions for a period of 6 months (from the point of completion).
Want to access the programme?
Want to assess your suitability before you access this programme?