What is the Victim Awareness Premium Hub?
This premium enhanced Hub provides an online structured CBT programme to support individuals to improve victim empathy and introduce restorative justice to Service Users.
What makes this intervention premium?
This intervention offers subscribing organisations:
- CBT and Strength based interventions
- Complete customisation including: logos, colours and fonts.
- Bespoke amends to reflect local requirements.
How does it work?
Our programmes have been carefully designed to cater for all learning styles. We achieved this by including into our programmes:
- Audio bars for those with reading difficulties
- Visual content such as videos and diagrams
- Written instructions
- Case examples
- Skills practice
- Downloadable content.
What topics does it cover?
This Hub helps users with:
- Understanding the link between thoughts, feelings and behaviour
- Perspective Taking
- What is a victim
- Direct and Indirect victims
- The ripple effect
- Understanding what Restorative Justice is
- Letter to victim
Does the Hub offer any more support?
In addition to a structured programme outlined above, users can also access:
- 24 hours a day email support service
- Useful Videos
- Downloadable content including exercises and information.
How effective are the programmes?
RSMS LTD are the only company that have tested CCBT based approaches with an offender population in England and the Isle of Man. To date our average results have been:
- 71% showed a positive change in pre and post questionnaire scoring (measuring change in thinking and attitudes)
- 78% of users would recommend it
- 73% of users report that they found it useful.
This programme is however still in its pilot phase and results on its effectiveness are still being collated.
What happens when you finish the programme?
When the user finishes the programme, a post programme report measuring any changes is sent to the email address that has been provided. This will also include all the information input into the programme.